Deadline: 11:00 p.m. EST on Sunday, April 24.
Generalkopho (GLP) Leadership Program 2022 for Youth Worldwide
GLP creates opportunities for young people to become transformational leaders – to find purpose and make a difference in their society.
This year, we will select, train and connect committed young leaders from around the world with opportunities. We have a roster of amazing facilitators and mentors who currently live in 14 countries across North America, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
Over the years, we have trained over 200 young people who have gone on to make a meaningful contribution to their world. You can read more about the amazing testimonials of some of our former scholars here.
Through our fellowship, online community, masterclasses, and community leadership centers, we want to have a POSITIVE IMPACT on at least 100 million people – primarily youth, women, children and the extremely poor – over the next 5 years.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Any young person from any country between the ages of 18 and 30.
- You have access to a phone, tablet or computer with an internet connection.
- You want to become a transformational leader and create positive change.
- You must be fluent in English (both spoken and written).
- You must have an idea that you are working on.